Terms and conditions & Privacy notice
Secure payments via Paypal. You can pay by credit or debit card or via Paypal.
Returns and Exchange
If when you receive your product, you are not completely satisfied you may return the item to us, within seven days for exchange or refund. Returns will take approximately 5 working days for the process once the goods have arrived.
Item must be in its original packaging, in the original box and tissue paper, packaging materials and still have the main label and swing tag attached. If the item is returned with any of these missing, we are unfortunately unable to accept it for a return or exchange.
We strongly recommend that you fully insure your package that you are returning. We suggest the use of a carrier that can provide you with a proof of delivery. The Silk Vault will not be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. All shipping back to The Silk Vault is paid for by the customer. We are unable to refund you postal fees. Any product returned found not to be defective can be refunded within the time stated above.
For reasons of hygiene and public health, refunds/exchanges are not available for used items. This does not apply to faulty goods – faulty products will be exchanged like for like. Discounted or our end of line products can only be returned for repair no refunds of replacements will be made.
Incorrect / Damaged Goods
We try very hard to ensure that you receive your order in pristine condition. If you do not receive your products ordered please contact us. In the unlikely event that the product arrives damaged or faulty, please contact The Silk Vault immediately. This will be given special priority and you can expect to receive the correct item within 72 hours (within Sweden). Any incorrect items received all delivery charges will be refunded back onto you credit/debit card.
Conditions Of Use
The Silk Vault and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit our shop at The Silk Vault you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully, The Silk Vault controls and operates this site from its offices in Sweden. The laws Sweden govern claims relating to including the use of, this site and materials contained. If you choose to access from another country you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local lands.
All content included on the site such as text, graphics, logos and images are owned by The Silk Vault and are protected by international copyright laws.
License and Site Access
The Silk Vault grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site. This license doses not include any resale’s of commercial use of this site or its contents any collection and use of any products any collection and use of any product listings descriptions or prices any derivative use of this site or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information. For the benefit of another merchant or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site may not be reproduced duplicated copied sold – resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial exploited without written consent of The Silk Vault.
The Silk Vault and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible, however we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content is accurate complete reliable, or error free. From time to time there may be information on The Silk Vault that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Prices and availability of items are subject to change without notice the prices advertised on this site are for orders placed and include taxes. The prices only include free delivery within Sweden. Delivery charges if sent aboard will apply.
Medium, Large, Extra Large and Super-sized scarves are delivered beautifully wrapped in tissue paper inside a gift box with a luxury satin ribbon tied in a bow. Clothing is delivered beautifully wrapped in tissue paper.
We try to make the delivery process as simple as possible and we are able to send your order either to your home or to your place of work. We will dispatch your order within 1 – 3 working days after you placed the order and you will receive an email confirming the tracking number.
We aim to deliver within 3 working days within Sweden but sometimes due to high order volume please allow 4 days before contacting us. We will attempt to email you if we become aware of an unexpected delay. We send all parcels by recorded postal mail.
International shipping and local charges
Please note that local charges, such as sales tax and customs duty may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
Registered company: Blom Design Stockholm, Polhemsgatan 20 B, Lgh 1002, 112 36 Stockholm, Sweden.
Telephone: +46 (0)70 344 42 09
Privacy Notice & Personal Data Protection
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes: first name, last name.
- Contact Data includes: billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details. We as a company do not store Financial Data from our customers. We process through a 3rd party payment gateway, PayPal.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are available in our retention policy which you can request from us by contacting us.
Your legal rights – You have the right to:
1. Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
2. Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
3. Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
4. Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
5. Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
6. Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
7. Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org